Friday, April 4, 2008

So things i wish I could do instead of going to Spain this summer:
Go to those potential weddings
visit Aunt Ann
visit Grandma's!
live with Karie
see Becky and those other dormies
Play with my nephews and my awesome sister
live in provo....no rather not do that
but see old friends!
see the padres
hang with my rad brother
There's alot of things I love and will miss terrible this summer, especially those people that I love.
Most of all Christy, I am said that I am not going to be there longer to be with you and my nephews. = ( I miss you guys an di wish that I always had more time to play and be the aunt I should be. I hope you know how much I love you nonetheless, and that I hope you still call me while I am here in Spain. I'll need your support!

until ruthie's wedding.
susie

No comments: