Sunday, March 2, 2008

ug, I feel sick

Ok, if any of my friends know me, hey would know that I am the weirdest eater ever. I enjoy mezlcas, and bland favors, and things that normal people wouldn't crave. Also, to a certain extent, I have been a rather healthy person in the diet I chose and the number of sweets I consume.
So all of that has gone to pot since I have been here in Spain. Its amlost as if I have lost all of my self control - or maybe jsut different priorites diet wise. I used to always try to eat was best for me, but now, I just like to try everything - theres so many new bueatiful things to try!
but none, the less, I think my linea is paying for it and I am kindof dreading the day when I am really having to come face to face with the weight I have gained. As for example when I return home and the bridal dress taht my sister is making for her wedding will not fit around the hips that have changed since she meseasured in January. And I am such a sucker for peer pressure. Seriously, so many people put so much into food here, they jsut want you to take and take. Abuelo came over yesterday and i love abuealo! He kept offerning me more food and more food, making sure my plate and cup were full at all times, and if I turned something done he would scoff and rule his eyes then look away like I had offended him! but If I took his offereing, he would smile, nod his head and seem very pleasant. So I kept eating and he kept smiling at me. Like I said, sucker for approval.

1 comment:

Adam Murphy said...

I think you would be cool even with a 50 inch waist!