Sunday, March 2, 2008

SO I took JAvi to the stake dance. Yup, it was obviously a mormon dance. He was for sure the oldest one there, but I think he had fun still! I hope anyway, I had fun none the less. After he still wanted to do something because we got done so erly - 12 - so we went back over to his place in torron, a small pueblo right outside of Alcala. He has a really nice apartment, it was really cute and he had pictures of his nephews all over his entertainment center.
Yea, it did feel a little weird being in some guys apartment bit it wasn't that werid despite how it may sound. We ended up just tlaking for about four hours in his apartment. He had a lot of questions about hte gospel, I told him everyhting that I could explain in Spanish, which was actually a lot more htan I thought. I was very proud of myself! It really want a problem to communicate. We also played Spanish English games, so sometimes we'd write a sentence, draw a picture, or say a phrase and the other person had to translate it. IT was really fun actually.
Yup, well I actually love spending time with JAvi, he is really fun and its been fun to have a native spanish friend. We took a drive today, he showed me the Mormon chapel in Torron that he knew of, I gave him a Liahona to show him how the organization is set up. We've made future plans to hang out again. And he suggested going up to Andualcia with his family for Samana Santa. We'll see

No comments: