Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It is three o'clock in the morning here in Spain, but for some reason I am not tired, although I have had a long day. I did not sleep well last night either, and woke up around seven o'clock, went for a thirty five minute run and has a nice breakfast to begin my day.
These next two weeks are a little crazy because a log of my student are leaving, for that I am beginning to have a change of schedule, out with the old - in with the new. The hard part being not really having any new to come in with yet. Yea...so we will si. A lo mejor, I'll have lots of time to go out with friends next week!
Today I had extra time in the afternoon, so my friend Jesus came down from madrid to take me out to the movies. He arrived around eight, we walked to get some icecream, then took a bus to the movie theater. We saw, La Boda de Mi Novia. I was surprised at how well I understood it, well in how much I think I understood... - )
It was fun being out with Jesus though. He is from Cancun, Mexico and was only here in Spain for this year studying. He actually goes back in two weeks. He is so great to talk to though because he speaks so clear and beautifully. I never have a problem understanding.
It was after the movie and he was waiting with me at the bus stop to go home, and bejore I left he told me - When I first met you I thought you were different, as in not a 'miembro buena' I go out and I dance, don't live by the values ladada.."but as I have gotten to know you I know that is completely untrue. Siento algo bonita para ti y espero qur tuvieramos mas tiempo a concernos."
I hope to visit him in cancun one day, hopefully we can remain friends. I think we will get together later before he leaves, he said there was a mexican restuarant he would like to take me to.
So we will see.
I talked to Becky on Skype today. She is the love my live, I love that girl. Just talking to her and brighten my day and give me hope in anything - she is right- I am strong and I can do this! I miss that girl alot, O that we were together again!
Tommorow I am having dinner with Javi after my classes. Maybe we will go to Pollo de Alcala, its a nicer resuaraunt in the city but one we have always talked about visiting. = )

No comments: