Thursday, January 24, 2008

Madre

Today Keri and I went running again. I love to run in the mornings when its is 'rociando' sprinkling. We got back and ready earlier than last time. We had hot milk and galletas ready – with a meridena (snack) to go. Encarne went to walk the dog before we left. Indy sleeps in the garage and has to be walked every morning although Eduardo usually does it.
..... Ok we just had dinner with Tia, muy divertida. Me cae muy bien, I was feeling pretty down because I felt so behind and falling in my spanish. Keri was out for a little bit, so I stayed in my room to study. I studied a few adjectives about flavors of food. I didn't know that I Was actually learning it! But at dinner I was able to use two of them. Tia moves around us like she was made to make us happy and meet our needs. Everything, - tienes hambre? Teienes frio? Quires mas? Quieres algo? So willing to do something for us. I am glad she is my tia. I try to make her laugh, it is very fun. I felt a little better about my espanol but I still have so much to learn.
We had hamburgeses for dinner, they were very ery good. And a secret recipe postre for dinner. It had flan in the middle and a fried outside. So good. We each had two. We each regret it now. But it was good. Tomorrow Keri has class at nine but I dont have it until 11:30, I might go with her in the morning anyway and do my hw? Or sleep in, run, and come later for class. But I think, since I have so much to do that I will go with her early.

No comments: